Wednesday 23 November 2011

Avoca - Do!

I was away from my computer all day yesterday because I had to spend seven hours walking around Kingston-Upon-Thames (long story). Along the way, I found Huttons, a great little gift shop that sells, amongst other things, beautiful products from Irish family-run business Avoca. On further investigation, I find that Avoca's website is stuffed to the beak with fantastic gift ideas for all the women in your life. Here is my personal shopping list:

1. Grandmother

I'm really drawn to the vivid colours in this 100% Lambswool Throw €49.95 (approx. £43.00) (142cm x 100cm) which would add a dash of vibrance to any room and keep Nanna cosy all winter long.

2. Sister/ Best Friend


This Acorn Cape Black €89.00 (approx. £76.50) was made in Italy. Give your sis or best mate something she can lend you when you have "nothing to wear".

3. Mum

Treat your mother to these pretty and colourful mugs to enjoy her coffee in with this Jumble Gift Box €79.95 (approx. £69.00) complete with sugar and creamer stack.

4. Daughter


What lovely hot water bottles I'm finding at the moment! I really think that they are under-rated as a gift; so pretty and they last a lifetime. This Hibernate Hottie €39.95 (approx. £34.00 ) comes in a choice of slate grey or fuschia, has a lace trim and a pretty label that reads "Baby It's Cold Outside". 

No comments:

Post a Comment