Monday 21 November 2011

Scandi Baby Chic

A couple of days ago I mentioned one of my favourite gifts from when I had my baby last year and the good news is that I've finally tracked them down. That's the good news. The bad news is that the Danish company that makes them, Maileg, doesn't have an online store and, at this time, no retail outlets in the UK. I can only locate their shops in Scandinavia and North America. This makes sense now because Catherine's husband is in fact half-Danish and they make frequent trips to the country. Anyway, I thought it would be nice so put these wooden hangers on the blog because they really are exquisite. I've never found anything that comes close to their design or shape. According to their website, it looks as though Maileg products may shortly be available on a new website called Scandi Chic which is currently under construction. However, I notice that some of their lovely range of toys and accessories are currently available at Sister's Guild including this similar one (£5.50) below which is equally lovely. 
I look forward to seeing what other products will become available when Scandi Chic goes live and will keep this page posted with updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment