Friday 16 December 2011

On the 16th Day of Christmas...


Yesterday, I took my mum Christmas shopping at one of my favourite places: the craft centre at Heskin Hall near Chorley. We always go visit when she comes to stay with us because it is a treasure trove of gorgeous shops selling gifts, local produce, antiques and gardening stuff and has a fabulous tea room selling very naughty homemade cakes. It is also the home of The Gift Barn and Mulberry Moon where I can always find something perfect if I'm stuck for a gift. I love this Birdcage Wall Hook £10.99 from Mulberry Moon. A lovely Christmas or housewarming gift, it could make itself useful almost anywhere inside or outside the home. It struck me that it would also make a perfect key piece for my latest Personal Project that I posted a few weeks ago because it really makes a statement measuring almost a foot in length and the caged bird feature is so pretty and unusual. Well worth tweeting about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment