Saturday 17 December 2011

On the 17th Day of Christmas...


I'm not normally a fan of giving jewellry. It's so personal and there is so much dross about that it's rare that you find something that your know will genuinely touch the recipient. This is why I was so excited when I found the jewellery range at Highland Angel; an amazing array of simple designs matching multi-coloured pearls with smooth, clean silver charms. There is something in this shop for every woman in your life and for every occasion. I particularly like the idea of the Little Angel Collection as truly meaningful flower girl gifts. The Silver-Grey Pearl Bracelet with Initial & Star Charm £34.00 (above) is going on my wishlist but, I'll admit, it was a very tough choice between this and some of their fabulous drop earrings. I may have to have both. Simply exquisite.

No comments:

Post a Comment