Friday 2 December 2011

On the 2nd Day of Christmas...


Honestly, I just want to get a dog so that I can have one of these in my kitchen. That's not to say I would be an irresponsible pet owner for the sake of style but just look at how gorgeous this is. The PLUSH Basket Bed £85.00 from uber-chic pet nap emporium Hugo & Hennie comprises a tasteful willow basket and hand made cushion (with optional waterproof liner). Perfect for small and toy dogs and cats, it measures 62cm x 62cm x 12cm and if you have a larger pet in mind, they even have a bespoke service so you can have whatever you want. A deeply luxurious gift for the serious pet owner. The website's a treat too with it's interactive design tools and, at the moment, the company is offering 10% off if you follow them on Facebook. They're from my homeland of Devon (I miss the moors!) and their motto is "Practical doesn't have to be boring". I couldn't agree more.  

This is the second in my Advent Calendar series in the run up to Christmas. Read also my recent post A Dog's Life on handmade pet collars from NotMassProduced.com for more pet pressie inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment