Wednesday 4 January 2012

Sales Talk: Wood & Willow


Just a quickie this evening as I have arrived at the wrong side of ten o'clock and still have way to much to do. I received a tweet about the January sale Wood & Willow that is on until the 31st offering 20% off many of their beautiful range. The boutique features french, french-style and shabby chic home and garden-wares and gifts one of which I featured in my Advent Calendar on the 14th December. They also offer free P&P to the UK mainland which is an overwhelming positive for online buyers. I've had a nosey and it gets a great big 'formidable' from me. These Ceramic Coat Hooks are my favourite now down to £18.99 from £21.99 and there are also some very lovely heart-shaped keepsakes to have a look at if you're already revving up for Valentine's Day now only six short weeks away. Bon nuit a tous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment