Friday 11 May 2012

She's A Lady

I've had a request for 60th birthday gift ideas for mum. An excellent challenge. I think we want to keep this one out of the ordinary. At the same time, what has this particular kind of special woman NOT received from her children over the years. I take up the gauntlet with the following suggestions and I hope that she won't be disappointed...

1. Ivory Freshwater Pearl Earrings by Highland Angel £ 22.00


Simple. Beautiful. Elegant. Timeless. The perfect gift for a lady. 




For the mum who likes to cover her walls with meaningful things, I strongly recommend that you go have a look at what Cherry Pete have in their trove. The work of art they can produce for you is can be available in a number of different finishes from unframed finish to xxl - stretched canvas.


For the crafty mum (children please take note). Choose from a range of superbly detailed cross stitch kit cushions from this beautiful website. There are a number of designs from this boutique from insects to cupcakes to birds and cameos but, given the year, I like this one the best. And, as a little added bonus, What Delilah Did, offers free UK delivery. 



I've collected these for some years and my most recent one came from my husband on our last Anniversary. They look wonderful on a dressing table, window sill or adorning a dresser in a guest bedroom. They come in all shapes and sizes, new and antique but I think this one from Lavender Room is particularly pure and pretty. 


A business that goes WAY above any beyond, the Biscuiteers' delicious edible greetings cards come in beautiful hand-illustrated gift boxes that can be recycled as trinket or keepsake storage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment